Sunday 5 January 2020

Back to school madness!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Who else feels like this? After 2 weeks of no school run, dropping/picking kids from their numerous classes across North West London, no bed time and lie ins, I always dread going back to school. I enjoy having my babies around, spending time with them not worrying about times and just being chilled. Yes sometime they drive me mad but it isn't as bad as parents fear. They still stick to a routine , especially when I am at work, so it keeps their madness down and it works. On my days off, we go out, away from any electronics, which does everyone good. I always go on short breaks because I need a break from everyday life!

A new school term also mean, the fees for the different classes to be paid and when i've done my calculations, without counting the monthly payments for some classes, I have to pay £600! Yes you read that right! £675 for 4 classes that need to be paid per term and I have 3 other classes which require monthly payments. So this is me, sitting right now, after Christmas/New Year festivities, having to fork our about £800!! This is why I also hate the kids going to school too.

Anyways, its now back to school and work. Let the madness begin  once again!

Good luck parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment