Wednesday 23 February 2022

Soft plays and trampoline parks in and around London

 With the unpredictability of the British weather, as a parent, you need to have a plan B to entertain the kids. My plan B is usually arts and crafts to do at home but during the holidays, I need them out of the house so we usually end up in soft plays and trampoline parks. So here's our tried and tested list (when I say we, I also include myself) so far, which I'll keep updating as w go to more. I'm not including soft play areas in other venues such as museums. This post only refers to stand alone pay centres and trampoline parks.


Gambado, many site across London - we loved this one so much as this was were our took my eldest to her first ever soft play for her 2nd birthday (I wasn't aware these things existed for toddlers). It has both a toddler area and a big kids are. The slides are good and there's plenty of space to chase each other. Some have carousels and some have mini-kart race tracks. They also do great events!

Rumble Tumble, Harrow - this is quite limited as to what the kids can go. It is small and can get stuffy.

Jungle Monkeys, Eastcote - The structure is tall but narrow so not much to explore.

HarroWall, Harrow - this isn't really soft play but a great little place for kids to get lost in a castle.

Flip Out, Brent Cross - great place to test your trampolining skills but also your strength as it has 2 obstacle courses. 

Oxygen Freejumping, Park Royal - I personally didn't go to this but kids attended for parties and told me it was good!

Kidspace, Romford - This place offered so much to do from the usual soft play with lots of slides, mini go-karting, 2 climbing walls and a Go-Ape type  course! I really really enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment