Saturday 4 November 2017

Halloween Treat: The London Dungeon

Every time we walk past The London Dungeon, Lucky and Mahi have always wanted to go! I’ve been once before and me knowing my kids know that they will not find it scary at all! So I’ve always put it off until I saw they added a special Ghost Train too just for Halloween . Intrigued, I booked tickets and didn’t tell the kids until we were there!

The kids were so excited once we got there! Laksha and Mahi couldn’t stop imagining what they would see and how they hoped to be scared! They expectations were very high to the say the least and unfortunately they came out disappointed!

Although the website recommends the attraction is not recommended for under 12s, my kids, despite being 8amd 5, who love all things gore and terrifying described the attraction as ‘not even scary’! The new Ghost train wasn’t really a train and was the same as the other stuff... Funny, not scary! The ride at the end isn’t for people measuring under 1.4m, which we didn’t know beforehand, so the kids couldn’t ride on it which added to the list of disappointment!

Despite that, the kids loved the historical facts and the set designs! The actors were very good too. 


Overall, if your kids loved being spooked, then as it was for my kids, London Dungeon will be more a learning experience rather than being a scary experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment