Friday 17 April 2020

Where's the time going?

When they announced the lockdown, I panicked thinking that staying at home for 4 days will drive me mad. But I also forgot that I am a mum and therefore whether it's lockdown or not, I'm still going to be busy. But I didn't expect the time to go so quickly!!!!!!

The days I go to work, I wake up at 6, cook, set the timetable for the kids for the day and leave by 7.30am. I usually come back by 5.30-6. By the time, I have a shower and cook, it's nearly 7. Then i spend 30mins with the kids to play or do whatever they want, do our pe with Joe Wicks and then dinner. Kids then watch TV while I go to bed.

On the days I'm home, I was up at 8-9am make breakfast for everyone, settle the kids in for their studying and work until I cook for lunch around 12.30/1pm.  After we have lunch, we do our cleaning chores and tidying up and until its time to cook dinner, we play games, do our individual activities or arts and crafts. During individual activities, I usually set myself some tasks like boring tidying up under beds, wardrobes, ironing, etc... Or, I have been doing  more painting, sewing, reading, designing my earrings, etc... We also manage to fit in movies in between everything and a walk outside if the weather is good. So as you see, the time flies. For us, mums time never stops unfortunately, There's always something to do even in a lockdown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment