Monday 16 October 2017

Did anyone say it’s Chocolate Week?

I mean, do I even need to have an excuse when every week is chocolate week to celebrate it? In fact, Im going to overindulge in more chocolate. But what is more intriguing to celebrate this wonderful week is that there’s a show in London dedicated to all things chocolate!!! The Chocolate Show at London Olympia. 

We went to it last year and I wish I could go back this year but alas, got other plans! Let me tell you that it won’t disappoint you and if you want something for both and your kids over this half-term then this should be in your diaries! 

Let me start with kids. As last year was Ronald Dahl’s 100th birthday year, they did a special workshop with all things Chocolate and Ronald Dahl but not limited to Charlie and the Chocolate factory. 

So while the kids were busy in that workshop, I indulged in some ‘me’ time and explored the stalls! From shoes and paintings in Chocolate to some history lesson on vocal, it was fascinating! There was even a fashion show with clothes made out of chocolate and have no idea how the models recisted the temptation of eating their clothes.

Once the kids finished their workshop, I took them on another tour around the whole place. With chocolate samples everywhere, he snacks I brought weren’t necessary! They loved seeing all the weird and wonderful creations made out of chocolates. 


We happily stayed a good 4 hours and thoroughly enjoyed it. With tickets reasonably priced and easy to get to via the district line, we had a blast as a family. I would definitely recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment