Friday 10 February 2017

Hello Blogging World!

God! Feels a bit surreal. I wanted to blog for the last 2years but something was always something stopping me but here I am finally! Happy Birthday to me!!!

So as you can see, I'm a rambler. That's the whole point of starting my blog! My mind is always overworking and thinking different things at once. But I can scientifically explain that... I'm a left hander and we are special 🙈! Let me introduce myself before I ramble more!

I'm Sophie. I am several things - wife (still don't know how that happened), NHS worker (love my job), proud French citizen with Tamil origins (yes, I know my life is in disarray thanks to brexit - please don't rub it in my face), postgraduate student (a nightmare), volunteer/campaigner( work with awesome charities and awesome women), friend (I know, my friends are so blessed to call me their friend) but the one that I'm most proud of, well often anyway, is that I'm a Mummy!!! I have 2 monkeys... oh sorry 😐... children (I never call my children monkey, piggy or donkey, no way!!). Lucky is 7 and Mahi is 4. There are my world and my life! If it wasn't for them, I don't know where I would be! But it's no plain sailing of course.

I think the above paragraphs will tell you about what I'll be blogging about. But why am I starting to blog? I guess because I'm better at expressing my feelings on paper then vocally. But also because I hope this will help someone else. I won't go into too much details but I wish someone was there, a couple of years ago, to tell me things that I didn't know at the end. To tell me things that as they are. Not these happy, wide awake mummies you see on ads leading a perfect life.  I wanted someone to tell how life is really is! Not those old Disney movies where once you get married at 16 that is your life complete. So I hope this blog will show you what real life is with its many ups and little downs.

Let's begin this journey then shall we??

No comments:

Post a Comment